Ever since I went to Niu er talk last year and get to know something call Clear Lotion and this is when I started to love and rely on it. I have been using that clear lotion since then and that’s the only item I cannot live without. I would admit that initially when I saw this clear lotion, I do have some negative though on this product. I feel it is a similar item from Kose which too have a clear lotion which has the same function too.
● Sooth your skin from UV and dry skin caused by accumulation of dead skin.
● Contains softening ingredient: W fruit acid – Includes Lemon extract, grapefruit extract that can bring radiant to your skin.
● Contains Moisturising ingredient: Glucosamine – excellent moisturising effect that smoothen out skin and cleanse your pores.
● Contains Hydrating ingredient: Green Tea Essence – prevent skin from stickiness and make your makeup last longer.
● Mildly forumlated with No fragrance, no color, no oil, no alcohol for sensitive skin
Where and How Much?
It can be found in most Guardian Store. (I have seen it at Northpoint, NEX and Paragoon) and the retail price for this product is S$23.90.
When I first used it, I was surprised as it is nothing like the Kose Clear lotion. It feel much gentler and very much like a light texture lotion. The best part is it can also exfoliate my skin gently. I do not see my skin become one shade lighter but my skin do feel brighter after I use it. At times when I am lazy, I do use this lotion as a toner too. I can lightly hydrate my skin without feeling sticky. It also leave my skin smooth after application and I love it. However, after the clear lotion, there is still a need to apply moisturizer. As for my pores, I find it clean and I do not need to use exfoliating gel like twice a week. I guess throughly exfoliating can be done every once in 2 weeks.
I added this picture to show the dirt from my skin daily.
However, I do not like their bottle. I mis-pressed it a few times and I would really hope that there is some cap over the pump to prevent possible accident. In addition, since it is mild I sometimes feel that my dirty skin is not totally cleaned. I guess it must be due to my reliance to the alcohol in the Kose Clear lotion.
I did a review video for the clear lotion too as I did not find anything at youtube while doing some research. Please forgive me for my poor English.
- Editing in process -
Disclaimer: The products were provided by Eternity Inter-Trade (Singapore) Pte Ltd. I did not paid for the but the benefit received will never not influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog.